- I am afraid that, if Pompeo (US Secretary of State) engages in the talks again, the table will be lousy once again and the talks will become entangled. …Therefore, even in the case of possible resumption of the dialogue with the United States, I wish our dialogue counterpart would be not Pompeo but another person who is more careful and mature in communicating with us.
__ Kwon Jong-gun, Senior North Korean foreign ministry official
- As a part of a cabinet reshuffle PM desired that I take the energy minister portfolio instead of finance. However, I have obtained his consent to not take any cabinet position. I strongly believe @ImranKhan PTI is the best hope for Pakistan and Insha Allah will make a Naya Pakistan.
__ Asad Umer, Pak. Finance Minister who resigned in a tweet
- This is unbelievable. I don’t think I should stoop low to even deny these allegations…..There has to be bigger force behind this, they want to de-activate the office of CJI….Rs.6.8 lakh is all I have as bank balance……They cannot catch me on money. So they have brought up this. This is the reward a Chief of Justice of India gets after 20 years and a bank balance of Rs.6.8 lakh. Independence of judiciary is under a very serious threat. I had to tell this from the judicial seat.
__ Ranjan Gogoi, Chief Justice of India on sexual harassment allegations.
- After May 23, we will form a government and fight for the protection of faith of the devotees and the ongoing practices from the court to Parliament. We will give constitutional support….The situation in Kerala is that one cannot even utter the name of God. The CPI (M) government is implicating people in false cases. We will oppose it and stand as chowkidars.
__ Narendra Modi, Prime Minister
- The Prime Minister said cases are being registered in Kerala against those who utter God’s name. Can the Prime Minister pointed out a single case as an example?
__ Pinarayi Vijayan, Kerala CM
- The most anti-national thing that you can do is to divide the country, the most anti-national thing that is done in India today is to create a situation where 27000 youngsters are losing jobs every 24 hours that is crippling our agricultural system, ensuring that thousands of our kisans are committing suicide is anti- national behavior and taking 30,000 crore and giving it to Mr. Ambani is anti national.
__ Rahul Gandhi, Congress President.
- If they are chaiwale, we are also doodwale. These people had come before us as chaiwalas. Tell us, didn’t the tea turn out to be bad? Won’t the tea be made well only if the milk is good?
__ Akhilesh Yadav, Samajwadi Party President
- A fake person cannot work for the backwards with full honesty and commitment………a result of such fake OBC person coming to power that lakhs of posts meant for Dalits and OBCs were lying vacant….even today OBCs consider Shri Mulayam Singh Yadav as their real and true leader.
__ Mayawati, BSP supremo, stating that Narendra Modi as Gujarat CM had misused power and got his upper caste declared as backward caste and had made political use of his caste to win PM’s post in 2014.
- I greet and welcome Mayawatiji. I am highly obliged and grateful to her that she has come to Mainpuri in my support……This is my order to you to safeguard Mayawatiji’s prestige always.
__ Mulayam Singh Yadav, former UP CM and SP nominee from Mainpuri
- Yes, we set our Army free but we also gave them two directions that no Pakistani citizen or soldier should be hurt. Their target was terror camps of Jaish-e-Mohammad who took responsibility of those 40 who died during Pulwama attack. Our Army did a really great and responsible job and no Pakistani soldier or citizen died during the air strike. Our move was also appreciated on International grounds and they said they are with us.
__ Sushma Swaraj, Union Minister of External Affairs
- The opposition has been seeking to know the number of terrorists killed in the air strike……Jawans do not count bodies, it is the work of the vultures.
__ Rajnath Singh, Home Minister
- He (Karkare) tortured me and subjected me to harsh abuse, which was unbearable. I told him he will be destroyed…Just over a month later he was shot dead by terrorists.
__ Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, BJP nominee in Bhopal
- Never before have there been so many violations of the election code. Calling for votes in the name of the Army elicited protests from former Army officers and civil servants, but the misuse continued with no action from the Election Commission. The nation actually saw the EC telling the Supreme Court that it was powerless. It is not.
__ T.J. S. George, Veteran Journalist and author
- Milind (Deora) is the man for South Mumbai. Having represented South Mumbai for ten years – I believe that Milind has in depth knowledge of social, economic and cultural eco-system of South Mumbai
__ Mukesh Ambani, Business tycoon
- Milind is truly Mumbai ka Connection. I genuinely believe Milind understands South Mumbai. His family is associated with Mumbai for a long time.
__Uday Kotak, Industrialist
- I’m very proud. I’m equally proud that I’m being endorsed by panwalllahs , small traders…….In the last five years industry and trade which is an integral part of the spirit of Mumbai lost its voice in the Parliament. I am humbled by the support given by stalwarts like Ambani and Kotak.
__ Milind Deora, Congress nominee in Mumbai South
- I feel sorry to see such a large private airline (Jet Airways) on the brink of failure, when government used 35K crores of public funds to bail out Air India. Just being a PSU is no excuse for discrimination.
__ Vijay Mallya, fugitive liquor baron and former chairman of Kingfisher Airways
- You say PM changes outfits again and again. Arre, he is fair and handsome, that’s why he changes…….But even if you (HD Kumaraswamy) bathe 100 times a day you will remain a buffalo.
__Raju Kage, former BJP MLA
The more a man denies himself the more he shall obtain from God.