- I want a strong dollar, but I want a dollar that is great for our country – not a dollar that is so strong that is prohibitive for us to be dealing with other nations.
__ Donald Trump, US President
- Back it and UK will leave the European Union. Reject it and no one knows what will happen.
__ Theresa May, British Prime Minister
- I think the evidence points to a (North Korean) a satellite launch, and not just the evidence at Sanumdong, but also the evidence from Sohae.
__ Jaffrey Lewis, Director of East Asia Nonproliferation Project at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey,US.
- We welcome the news of the Pakistani authorities releasing the captive Indian pilot today. The UN calls on both parties to sustain this positive momentum.
__ Antonio Gutererres, UN Secretary General
- I am not worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize. The person worthy of this would be the one who solves the Kashmir dispute according to the wishes of the Kashmiri people and paves the way for peace and human development in the subcontinent.
__ Imran Khan, Pakistan Prime Minister
- There was a misunderstanding (with Italy). We must get over this.
__ Emmanuel Macron, French President
- Those who ruled the country had interests in two things – and deals. The culture of doles and deals has harmed the country.
__ Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India
- We don’t count human casualties. We count what targets we have hit or not hit.
__ Air Chief Marchal B.S. Dhanoa
- If it weren’t for Stephen I woudn’t be here now. It was a long period of my life, but on the other hand I have this degree of success now and three wonderful children and grand children(because of him). I didn’t do this for recognition. I did it because I loved him.
__ Jane Hawking, the ex-wife of renowned British physicist Stephen Hawking who was in Dubai to attend the Emirate Airline Festival of Literature in an interview with Gulf News.