Bhubaneswar,Feb 02: Fire broke out in the fifth floor of the Apollo Hospital here forcing the hospital authority to shift the patients from the ICU to the other floor and hospitals in the city.
Panic gripped as smoke started billowing from the battery room of the hospital located close to the ICU in the fifth floor of the hospital this morning. The hospital authority with the help of the fire brigade personnel doused the fire and there was no injury or casualty in the incident.
The Hospital staff soon shifted the patients to other floor and made arrangement of shifting some patients to the other hospital in the city. Senior police officials and fire officials rushed to the spot to supervise the rescue operation .The fire, sources said probably caused due to a short circuit.
Details are awaited. (UNI)