New Delhi, Mar 23: The number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the country reached 415 on Monday morning, with a total of seven casualty so far, Ministry of Health and Family welfare said.
The state-wise data for Monday was yet to be prepared.
Till Monday, with 89 cases and two deaths, Maharashtra was leading the tally, followed by Kerala with 64 cases and zero casualty.
Delhi was housing 28 COVID-19 cases with one casualty.
In India, number of treated and recovered cases stood at 23 while one patient migrated out of the country, the ministry said.
As many as 41 foreign nationals were suffering from coronavirus in India.
A total of 18,383 samples have been tested till 1000 hrs of Monday morning while 15,17,327 passengers screened at the airports, the Union Health ministry said.
In view of rising cases, a total of 75 districts including those in the national capital, financial capital and the metropolitan have been locked down till March 31.
Railway services, public transport including interstate buses have been suspended. Only essential services such as hospitals, telecom, medicine shops and provision stores will remain open. (UNI)