Bogie of scrapped rake catches fire at yard in Thane, no one hurt
Maharashtra

Bogie of scrapped rake catches fire at yard in Thane, no one hurt

Agency News

Thane, Mar 15 : A bogie of the scrapped rake of suburban local train was destroyed after a fire broke out in the yard at Dombivili town of the district on Sunday, sources said. The fire broke out in the bogie this afternoon at around 1200 hours, an official of the Thane Municipal Corporation said.

Soon after getting the call of fire, three fire engines of the Kalyan-Dombivili Fire Services rushed to the scene and successfully put out the blaze at around 1400 hrs. No one was reportedly hurt in this incident. The cause of the fire is under probe, he said. A police officer at the Dombivili Railway Police station has ruled out any sabotage behind it. (UNI)

pennews
www.pennews.net