pennews
www.pennews.net
Woman burnt to death as LPG leak causes fire
Maharashtra

Woman burnt to death as LPG leak causes fire

Agency News

Nanded Jul 13 : A married woman was burnt after a fire broke out owing to LPG cylinder leak in her house in Degloor tehsil of the district.

Sonali Ramdas Lankawad (21) was cooking when the incident took place on Friday evening. The cooking gas was leaking which she failed to notice. The entire house was engulfed in fire burning her to death. The neighbours rushed and doused the fire but Sonali succumbed to her injuries.

The Degloor police has filed a case of accidental death. (UNI)