pennews
www.pennews.net
Kerala: Three workers die after inhaling toxic gas
Kerala

Kerala: Three workers die after inhaling toxic gas

Agency News

Malappuram, Oct 28 Three workers died after inhaling toxic gas while cleaning a biogas plant at Edavanna in this district on Friday.

According to police, two of the deceased were identified as Jomon (40) of Chungathara and Ajay Kumar (22) of Jagadishpur in Bihar.

The accident took place this afternoon at a rubber sheet manufacturing company.

Five workers of the company were engaged in cleaning the biogas plant. Jomon and Ajay fainted and fell into the plant after consuming toxic gas from the plant.

While trying to rescue the other two, another worker also fainted and fell into the tank, police said. (UNI)