Ranchi, May 22 : A fire broke out inside the state fire services headquarters in the state capital. The conference hall, on the second floor of the fire services headquarters, was destroyed in the incident. However, fire personnel doused the flames and prevented the spread of fire. A probe was later ordered into the fire incident.
Some of the personnel claimed that the fire was caused due to a short circuit in the panel board. Senior officials of the department also reached the spot and inquired into the incident. In the morning smoke started coming out of the state fire services headquarters which is located at Rajendra Chowk. The incident sent locals into panic who gathered in large numbers at the venue. However, timely action by the personnel prevented further spread of fire.(UNI)