Yasin Malik: No security was given so no question of withdrawal
Jammu & Kashmir

Yasin Malik: No security was given so no question of withdrawal

Agency News

Srinagar, Feb 21: Refuting the government order of withdrawing his security, JKLF chief Mohammad Yasin Malik said he never had any government protection.

The JKLF chief was reacting to order issued by the Governor administration Wednesday night, directing withdrawal of security of eighteen separatist leaders, including Malik, following Pulwama attack that left 40 CRPF jawans dead last week.

Malik said he had turned down the repeated offers by the police to provide him security, Malik said at a press conference here on Thursday.

“Every time they offered me security, I turned it down. I strongly believe that the life and death are in the hands of Almighty Allah,” Malik said at a press conference here on Thursday.

He said the order, which includes his name, is being dishonest on the part of the government. (UNI)

pennews
www.pennews.net