Kuwait confirmed on Sunday 164 new cases of the novel coronavirus and one new fatality.
The latest cases take to 1,915 the country's infection tally and to seven the overall virus-relateddeaths, spokesman for the Health Ministry Dr Abdullah Al Sanad said.
The dead person was a 60-year-old Indian resident who suffered from some chronic diseases, the official added in a media briefing. The latest cases include 158 in touch with previously infected people and six others being investigated, the official said.
Kuwaiti Health Minister Sheikh Basil Al Sabah earlier said that 25 more patients have recovered from Covid-19, raising to 305 the overall recoveries in the country.