Rescue operations at the Thailand cave will resume tomorrow announced the Chiang Rai Governor. US officials said that the rescue plans for tomorrow were being planned.
The operations of Sunday ended late in the evening with the return of the 12 rescue divers. There was relief throughout the world when news came that 4 boys had been rescued. All four were immediately taken to hospital of which one was airlifted to the hospital. There was no information about the exact health condition of these boys.
Talking to newsmen the Governor said that he was happy at the progress of the rescue operations and thanked the 50 odd members of the team for their support.
Thai officials said that the boys were wearing full masks. As the route is difficult and winding great expertise is required to bring out the trapped boys. The rescue is by no means over. It is hoped that the rains will not flood the cave once again so that the 9 remaining members of the team can be brought to safety quickly.