New Delhi, Mar 19 : Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday announced that all the restaurants in the national capital will not open for dine -in upto March 31. Addressing the mediapersons here on Thursday evening, Kejriwal said that in view of preventing the COVID-19 outbreak the restaurants shall not be allowed to cater for dine-in guests , however, keeping in view those who depend on restaurants for food take away facility will be available and delivery services will also continue.
Separately, all the restaurant chains these days are screening their employees who come for work every day. They also screen the food delivery persons when they enter the concerned restaurant for the pick up of the food item. The government will strictly abide by several other measures in view of the prevention of the outbreak of the disease.
He informed that so far there have been eleven cases reported in the national capital. He said that the Delhi Government is mapping all the private and government hospitals and keeping a check on all the crucial equipment of critical care such as the ventilators and other machines so that everything is available in perfect working condition in case of need. (UNI)