Fire at CGO complex in Delhi

Fire at CGO complex in Delhi

Agency News

New Delhi, Mar 6 : A fire broke out at the Pandit Deen Dayal Antodaya Bhawan in central Delhi's CGO complex on Wednesday morning.

An official of the fire department said the blaze broke out at 8:30 am.

Twenty-four fire tenders were pressed into service to put out the blaze.

The cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained.

Antodaya Bhavan houses many important offices, including Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation and Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.