Patna, Sep 2 : Three members of a family including two siblings were asphyxiated to death in a well at Singhara village under Dulhin Bazar police station area in the district today.
Police said first one Shankar Sah (22) entered into a well to clean it but fell unconscious after inhaling poisonous gas. Later, his brother Gajendra Sah (19) also entered into the well to save him as their uncle Mohan Sah (48) also followed the suit.
All three members of the family died inside the well as police personnel struggled hard take bodies out from it. The bodies had been sent to Paliganj sub divisional hospital for autopsy.(UNI)