pennews
www.pennews.net
 Leather shoe showroom catches fire, properties worth lakhs of rupees lost
Bihar

Leather shoe showroom catches fire, properties worth lakhs of rupees lost

Agency News

Samastipur, Aug 13 : Properties worth lakhs of rupees were lost when fire broke out at a leather shoe show room on Station Road here today. Police said here that the showroom, selling shoes and slippers of leading brands caught fire suddenly reducing properties worth nearly Rs 50 lakh to ashes. Later, local people noticing flames leaping out from the shop informed fire brigade and Town police station about it. Police said the fire tenders struggled hard for several hours and doused the flames. The source of fire was reportedly short circuit. Nobody was injured in the incident. UNI